Reviewed Returns to CES with Second Annual AccessABILITY Awards
The AccessABILITY Awards Honor the Top Products for Consumers with DisabilitiesĚý
, consumer product review brand, part of ÎŢÂëČş˝»., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) will host its second annual AccessABILITY Awards, honoring the top products designed for consumers with disabilities. Reviewed will present the awards as part of the 2024 Consumer Electronics Showâ€™s (CES) official programming on Wednesday, January 10 at 11 a.m. PT at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Reviewed Accessibility Editor , Reviewed Editor-in-Chief and representatives from select winning brands will take the stage to showcase the latest in accessible product innovation, new trends hitting the market and recognize those who are paving the way.
â€śAs a member of this community, which is often overlooked, I can say on a personal level that the research and development that goes into creating these technologies is understated,â€ť said Sarah Kovac, an award-winning author and speaker living with dexterity issues caused by arthrogryposis. â€śWe are excited to continue this award series after recognizing excellence and innovation in the AccessABILITY category last year for the first time to shine a light on the most impactful products benefitting this underserved community.â€ť
Reviewed Accessibility Senior Editor who specializes in mobility devices said, â€śMany winners help mitigate the mobility and dexterity limitations of my cerebral palsy. I admire the number of manufacturers adapting to common challenges in mobility, as well as other disabilities, from hearing to vision and everything in between. Whether youâ€™re someone who lives with a visible disability or not, there are innovative products designed to improve lives, and that’s powerful.â€ť
Reviewedâ€™s team is unique for the number of products tested each year, providing significant knowledge and expertise in the marketplace. The AccessABILITY Award recipients demonstrate exceptional capabilities in enhancing the lives of disabled and aging communities.
â€śAs we focus on the second annual AccessABILITY Awards, our goal is to celebrate the transformative power of products that not only embrace accessibility but redefine how we perceive and prioritize it,â€ť said David Kender. â€śFor all of us at Reviewed, inclusivity is at the heart of innovation.â€ť
2024 AccessABILITY Award winning brands include:Ěý
- – Attachments that make home appliances easier to see and useĚý
- – Camera and lens eyewear that helps overcome vision lossĚý
- – Smartwatch with advanced tracking and fitness routines for wheelchair usersĚý
- – Wearable glove that reduces the effect of hand tremorsĚý
- – Helps users control power chairs, drones and computers with their facial micro gesturesĚý
- – Wheelchair treadmill that fuses fitness and gamingĚý
- – Flosses your entire mouth in seconds with a handheld deviceĚý
- – Assistive voice technology gives a clear voice to those with speech issuesĚý
- – Hearing assistant that quiets noise in loud environmentsĚý
- – Wearable eyeglasses that creates live captions of conversationsĚý
Reviewedâ€™s Accessibility section represents Gannettâ€™s continued commitment toâ€Żinclusion, diversity and equity efforts. To learn more about Reviewedâ€™s Accessibility coverage, visitâ€Ż.Ěý